Saturday, June 1

Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry (Crafting Happiness)

The challenge at Crafting Happiness this week is French fries or Fireflies.
I HAD to do French fries and make this cute card!!! Seagulls love their fries!!!
Here is Newfoundland, they LOVE MacDonald's parking lots because they get a few from time to time!!! Haha!!
My Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Sisterhood of Snarky-D is for diecuts
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Mirtillamente-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Becca S said...

Adorably funny!!! Even along the Illinois River in restaurant parking lots, there will be gulls, pigeons, and other birds fighting over fries and other dropped food! I love the lettering font style with the seagull image! Great card!

Leanne said...

Great card, funny too! Thanks for playing our challenge Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day.

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Donna said...

Fab card!
I live directly across the street from a McD's so I can relate to this LOL
Thanks for pulling out your die cuts to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

JulieP said...

That is one happy seagull!!!! I was looking to see who made that fabulous die but now see it's Cricut. It's awesome. Thanks so much for playing with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021