Saturday, June 15

Camp Eat Sleep Repeat (Crafting Happiness)

The challenge this week at Crafting Happiness is "camping".

And, guess what!? This week we bought a camper! Just a small one as it's only 2 of us (well, the cat and dog too!) The first thing I did when we stepped inside was say, "Oh there's the counter space for me to put my Cricut!!!"!! Haha!!

I'll be giving this card to my hubby!!

My Camp Eat Sleep Repeat card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Sparkles-funny or a pun
~Cupcake Inspirations-for the guys
~CRAFT-transport
~Crafty Gals Corner-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes

Some pics of our new to us camper.









Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Imke said...

Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon with your fab card, Deanne. I hope to see you back again soon. Good luck in the draw.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE that your card echoes that fab camper you bought. Such a cute card. I love that image you used. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member

Leanne said...

Love it, great card, and fun time to go camping too, I am actually adding things to our motorhome today, we will be heading out somewhere one of these days. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, have a nice day.

Leanne DT Member/CIC

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021