Saturday, June 22

I Work Hard... (White Spruce Studio)

...So I Can Spoil My Dog

Ha!!! Ain't that the truth!!!
She gets so many treats and toys, it's unbelievable!! And some toys don't last 5 minutes!!

This Pet Saying is available at White Spruce Studio.

The dog I spoil!!!

Sharing my project with:
~A Place To Start-anything but a card (option)
~~RISING STAR~~
~Pammy's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~~TOP PICK~~


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Chris said...

Your t shirt made me smile Deanne- we have a poster with that sentiment on hanging in hubby's workshop- never a truer word! your dog is a real cutie!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x

Francesca said...

So fun! Great creation! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

Chana Malkah said...

The shirt and your dog are both cute! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Ellibelle said...

A fun shirt and your dog is so cute!!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021