Saturday, June 1

Happy Birthday To You (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

The new challenge is posted at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts. The special occasions this month are Halloween, Birthday, World Giraffe Day and The Great Outdoors.

I created this card for the great outdoors theme.
My Happy Birthday To You fishing card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas Or Not BINGO Challenge-I (monochromatic, stripes, no stamping)
~Classic Design Challenge-option-masculine
~~TOP 3~~
~FarmQuest General Store-anything country/farm related
~Tuesday Color Challenge-black/white and one other color
~I Spy With My Little Eye-something for a man/boy
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Outdoorsy card always work so well for men, love the use of kraft paper on this one! Great to see you again at I spy with my little eye!

Vickie Y said...

Fabulous masculine card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Anne Fenton said...

OMGosh I love your card, thanks for joining the Outlawz color challenge.

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a striking silhouette design and I LOVE it on the kraft card stock! This is awesome! Thanks so very much for sharing this with us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab masculine card Deanne. The silhouette images are fantastic and look great against the kraft card. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Izzy Scrap said...

What a beautiful masculine card. My father would have loved this card. I love the design and the pretty silhouette stamping. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

Darlene said...

How creative! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple BWord Power

Barb Finnical said...

This is such a great card Deanne! Masculine cards can be difficult, but you've done a great job! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenges!

Monica C. said...

Very nice masculine card, Deanne! I love the silhouettes on the kraft.

Thank you for sharing your project at the Christmas [or not] BINGO challenge.

Monica C. DT Christmas [or not] BINGO Challenge

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021