Sunday, June 23

Good Dog (White Spruce Studio)

This layout was created using items from set at White Spruce Studio, called Dog Scrapbook Page.
I cut the pieces with my Cricut, my favorite tool right now. I've had a lot of tools over the years but recently have gotten into making use of my Cricut for my scrapbooking.
This is of my cute Zoe!
See how I created the doggy piece to look like my doggy, with the darker brown ears and black nose!!
The design papers are from my adored Basic Grey collection! Oh, I wish we could still get Basic Grey!!! I love their paper!!


Of course when I was taking pics of the layout, she had to get in on the action!!!


Sharing my project with:
~Lasting Memories-favorite tool-my Cricut (challenge #705)
~Creations in Pink-project mostly pink
~A Place To Start-anything but a card (option)
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Zoe looks like a sweetie, and I love the cute way you did the title with the patterned paper and the doggy photo cut-out! I was torn between stamps and my Cricut as my favorite tool, so it is fun to see how you used your Cricut on this layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories this month.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

J.J said...

Amazing project, and so adorable. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous layout! Love your cut file and how you incorporated your sweet pup! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Chana Malkah said...

Creative layout! So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Arlene said...

How sweet that Zoe's head is part of the word Dog. So sweet.
Arlene, DT - The Creative Crafters

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021