Saturday, June 15

Giraffe Baby Card (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

The challenge at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts continues to the end of the month!

Here's a card I made for World Giraffe Day (June 21st)
My Giraffe baby card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Creatalicious-pastel colors (option)
~Double D-old (design paper at least 15 years old), new (cardstock added to my growing stash!!),borrowed (idea for card came from someone else on Cricut Design Space-Eileen Kirsch)
~Crafty Calendar-for a child
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I didn't know that there is a Giraffe day, but you got that covered with this cute card. So glad that you shared this with us at Double D Challenge.

Chris said...

A really cute card for a new baby, great layout, sweet giraffe and perfect choice of DP.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021