Sunday, June 16

Happy Holidays (Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round)


Here's my creation! A cat and dog wearing festive bows and hats!!
My Happy Holidays cat and dog card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~12 Months of Christmas-any Christmas card
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Sparkles Christmas-Christmas and use dies
~Peace On Earth-anything goes Christmas
~Christmas With the Cuties-Christmas and cute
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything goes Christmas
~Wednesday's Creative Inspirations-anything goes Christmas
~Creative Knockouts- at least 2 pattern papers (I used 2)
~Krafty Chicks-Christmas
~Creative Fingers-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Diane said...

Adorably cute Christmas card with the fun kitty and pup, you always inspire me to use my Cricut more!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT

Jane Savage said...

This is just too cute I love it!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations for our ‘Christmas in June’ Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Elizabeth Hart said...

What an adorable holiday card with these cute Christmas friends. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge,Elizabeth

Pat said...

Oh so cute, great Christmas card, lovely design, thanks for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021