Saturday, June 29

Bug Bookmarks (Crafting Happiness)

The challenge this week at Crafting Happiness is little bugs or little boys.
I made some buggy bookmarks!!!
Aren't they cute to make for that avid reader!!! Cute little gift to add to a book!!


My Buggy Bookmarks can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Cupcake Inspirations-anything goes
~Get Creative-for a kid
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Addicted to Stamps-make your mark (I used Copic markers to write and draw)
~CRAFT-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Kerry C said...

Great bookmarks, I love what you have done. Thanks for entering this week's CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

Catie Cuddles said...

Fun !
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps and more.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Susan Sudbury said...

Super cute bookmarks!! Thanks for sharing over at CRAFT Challenge :)
Susan

Taty said...


a very beautiful tag is a wonderful idea to use small insect stamps. Thanks for joining the CRAFT Challenge Taty X DT

ScrappyHorses said...

So cute! Great papers and sentiments on these bookmarks! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

Tee said...

Beautiful & fun bookmarks! Love the sentiments too!

Toni said...

Oh, I love these! How very clever and cute!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021