Saturday, June 1

Happy Howl-idays!! (Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round)

The new challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round is dogs and/or cats on your Christmas or Winter Holiday project. Here's the inspiration picture...

...and here's my project!!! So cute, isn't it!!!


My Happy Howl-idays!! sweater card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~12 Months of Christmas-any Christmas card
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~~TOP 5~~
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Sparkles Christmas-Christmas and use dies
~Christmas With the Cuties-Christmas and cute
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~CRAFT-Christmas


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Heather said...

OMG, this is the cutest Pug Sweater ever - just adorable! Fabulous job, and what a great Christmas card, too, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday AND Sparkles!

papierelle said...

I don't like Christmas sweaters like that at all, but I like your card even more. The idea of ​​making the card into a sweater is great and funny! And the sweater looks (almost) real. Glad you joinedf us ath the Dream Factory. Gundi

Dotty Jo said...

Adorably cute card, Deanne! How lucky to be the recipient of this little beauty, Jo x

Melissa Grant said...

This is truly a fabulous card!! Nice job!

Michelle B. said...

Super cute, funny and bright! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

Billie A said...

What a cute sweater and I love the dies you used to create it. Thanks for sharing over at Sparkles Christmas

Dawn Phillips said...

So cute. I wonder if I can get Ava to wear Christmas Antlers. Thanks for joining my theme over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021