Saturday, June 8

Woof Ornament (White Spruce Studio)

This is a cute wooden ornament created using some diecut items from White Spruce Studio set called Dog Scrapbook Page.

I cut the letters with Cricut vinyl and then cut the photo of my Zoe to fit the dog piece.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Fab N Funky-circles
~The Male Room-ribbon/twine
~A Place To Start-anything but a card (option)
~Mix It Up-anything goes
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

J.J said...

Lovely ornament. This is so adorable and inspiring. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

Makira said...

🤎🤎🤎 this! Love the dog head as one of the "o"s.
Hope you have a great week!
Cheers, 🎨🎢✨ Makira
https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

Pat K said...

Adorable ornament. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Rosmarie said...

A very original wooden ornament! Love the cute dog peeking through the O. Thank you so much for taking part in our Dream Factory Challenge with so many beautiful creations! Rosi xx

*Vicki* said...

Awe! This is so precious! Such a fun idea and I bet it makes for a great gift too! Thanks for sharing it with us at the MIU challenge!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful masculine card. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room

Ellibelle said...

Love how this turned out, so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021