Friday, June 7

Cuba Fun in the Sun (Challenge YOUrself)

The new challenge at  Challenge YOUrself is a sketch.

Here's my interpretation. I didn't follow it to a "t", but I did somewhat.

I made a scrapbook page with some Cuban pictures on it.

*BTW, I wasn't actually smoking the cigar! Haha! I was pretending!

My Cuba Scrapbook page can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~A Place To Start-anything but a card (option)
~Aud Sentiment-Summer and sentiment
~Everybody Art-3 pattern papers (I actually used 5, hope that's OK)
~Double D-old (Basic Grey papers), new ( die image), borrowed (sketch idea), blue (clouds on pattern paper, and blue in photos)
~Creative Knockouts- at least 2 pattern papers (I used 5)
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Becca S said...

Your layout is so vibrant just like the weather you were enjoying! Terrific!

Ellibelle said...

A really fun page you created with these gorgeous colors and great photos. Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Darlene said...

What a fun & fabulous page layout! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Donna Walls said...

Great memory page, and I love the smell of a good Cuban Cigar. Just the smell, as I don't smoke LOL. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday and sharing your lovely layout.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

stampinwithanita said...

Very fun page! I am not a scrapbooker but after seeing your memory page, it is tempting to try! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month!

Uschi said...

Wow, your fun card looks really great. When I look at the cheerful design and the bright colors, I want to go on vacation right away. Great idea to use these three different design papers in the background. I think it fits the holiday idea so well. And the yellow frame for the pictures is great too.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful scrapbooking page with the Everybody Art Challenge.
Hugs, Uschi

Diane said...

What a super creative and fun layout, looks like a very relaxing vacation!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Chana Malkah said...

Fabulous and fun layout! Your work is always so interesting and unique! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021