Tuesday, June 11

You're the Pepperoni To My Pizza

How can you let a special someone who LOVES pizza know that you love them? Make 'em a card like this!!


My Pepperoni To My Pizza card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~FarmQuest Homestyle Kitchen-anything food, kitchen-related
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Fab N Funky-circles
~Craft Rocket-no design paper
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Becca S said...

This is a YUMMY card, Deanne!!! You've got a piz-za of my heart with this delicious project! Thanks for creating and sharing for FarmQuest HomeStyle Kitchen Challenges! --Becca

Marjan said...

An original take on our "round"challenge with the pizza. How fun that the pizza can be folded aside with a sclice of pizza behind it. Thanks for joining us at DCL!

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a fun card with the pizza cut! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

Nicole Parmentier said...

I think your pizza-card is hillarious! Love it!! Thank you for joining us at DCL.

Donna Walls said...

How fun, and I love a pepperoni pizza! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021