Monday, June 3

You Are GIRAFFE-tastic! (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

The new challenge is posted at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts. The special occasions this month are Halloween, Birthday, World Giraffe Day and The Great Outdoors.

I created this card for World Giraffe Day (June 21st, the longest day of the year).

My You Are Giraffe-tastic! card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~~DT Favorite~~
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Scrapping 4 Fun-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Such a cute character! Looks great as an encouragement/praise card and I can also see it for a baby card. Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
Diane - DT KCC

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is just wonderful, what a wonderful giraffe. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021