Sunday, June 2

Happy Birthday (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

The new challenge is posted at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts. The special occasions this month are Halloween, Birthday, World Giraffe Day and The Great Outdoors.

I created this card for the Birthday theme. The anchor can be removed and used as a bookmark.

My Happy Birthday nautical card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Classic Design Challenge-option-masculine
~I Spy With My Little Eye-something for a man/boy
~Creative Knockouts-anything goes
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Becca S said...

Your nautical birthday card is so sea-worthy!!! Awesome!!!

Ellibelle said...

Such a great masculine card Deanne, thank you so much for joining us at I spy with my little eye challenge!

Vickie Y said...

Perfect masculine card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Leanne said...

Awesome card, nicely done I need to make more masculine cards. Thanks for playing our challenge Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day.

Leanne DT Member/KCC

jaybea said...

great man's card especially like that the anchor can be used as a bookmark Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

foleysfriend said...

Great nautical-themed card. I love that the anchor can be used as a bookmark - so clever. The "net" makes a perfect background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Apologies for the late comment.

sue n.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021