Saturday, June 15

Boo! (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

The challenge at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts continues to the end of the month!

Here's a Halloween card I made.

My Boo! Halloween card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Two Old Bats-anything Halloween
~Festive Friday-cats/dogs
~Crafty Calendar-for a child
~Twisted Thursdays-anything goes
~Crafty Gals Corner-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Diane said...

Such an adorably cute cute Halloween card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

sidan said...

Mir gefällt, dass der Kürbis keine schwarzen Augen hat, sondern glitzernde. So, als ob der Kerzenschein heraus leuchtet.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

Aunty Sue said...

Oh what a cutie thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021