Sunday, June 16

Happy Birthday! (Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts)

The challenge at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts continues to the end of the month!

Here's a card I made to celebrate the Great Outdoors!
My Happy Birthday camping card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-birthday
~FarmQuest General Store-anything country/farm-related
~Get Creative-for a kid
~Monday Greetings Challenge-happy birthday (option-add sparkle)
~Craft Alnica-birthday
~Cardz 4 Galz-Summer fun
~Just Us Girls-celebrate

~Send a Smile 4 Kids-teens/tweens


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Becca S said...

Cool! I'm loving the glittery touches to the moon, night sky, fire flames! Making me reminiscent of the few times I've gone camping. Lots more campfires/s'mores/hot dogs experiences during the autumn season. Fun card! Thanks for supporting and sharing at FQGS! ==Becca

Lisa Elton said...

I like what the sparkle adds to the cute scene you've created! Happy to have you playing along again at Just Us Girls!

Kate said...

Love the sparkle in the night sky and the campfire Deanne! A super card! Hugs, Kate!

Bobby said...

What a great die cut scene, Deanne. Thanks for sharing a second card with us at Just Us Girls.

AndrejaM said...

Hvala, ker z zelo lepo voščilnico za rojstni dan sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

Andreja said...

Lepa rojstnodnevna čestitka :-))
Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFTalnici ❤️

Dawn Phillips said...

Love your camping scene. We've just bought a new tent ourselves. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Lynda said...

So vibrant and fun. Love it - it certainly shouts out summer fun. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021