Sunday, June 2

Friendship Is Not a Big Thing... (Once Upon a Time)

The new challenge at Once Upon a Time is the book Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt.


I created this card, using my cardstock stash. I used the Cricut to cut the pieces and write the sentiment. I used a fine tip marker to make the butterfly paths.



My Friendship Is Not a Big Thing...card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Carlin's Challenge-in the garden and colors of the rainbow (red, green, blue)
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~Shopping Our Stash-how does your garden grow
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Allsorts-lots of layers
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Becca S said...

This is such a sweet friendship card!!! Terrific!!!

carla said...

So sweet and beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
Good Luck !
Carla (DT)

karin said...

A great card for the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Thanks for joining.
Karin DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021