Saturday, June 1

You Are My Sunshine (If You Give a Crafter a Cookie...)

The new challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie... is this cookie pic.

You can clearly see how the picture inspired me to make my card,
My You Are My Sunshine card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas Or Not BINGO Challenge-I (FREE, stripes, no stamping)
~Crafting Challenge-a thought for you
~Dream Valley-use your favorite color (yellow)
~Everybody Art-circles, stripes
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Becca S said...

STUNNING Sunshine card! Terrific design!!!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

Uschi said...

Wow, so fabulous! Great card for our topic in the current Everybody Art Challenge. And a wonderful idea to identify the sun rays as stripes and the sun as a circle. I love this interpretation and the CAS design.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs, Uschi

Diane said...

What a fabulous and creative design!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a crisp, clean card and a great make from your inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons July Challenge.

Barb Finnical said...

Such a beautiful card Deanne, and you've done a perfect job matching it up with those delicious cookies. Yum! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenges! :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021