Sunday, June 2

For You (Dragonfly Dreams)

The new challenge at Dragonfly Dreams is tags or shaped cards.

Here's my project. I made a shaped card (a side-edge card)

My For You flowers card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Beautiful Blossoms-focus is floral
~Incy Wincy-Summer flowers
~Papercraft Challenge-flower power
~Pearly Sparkles-for the girls
~Shopping Our Stash-how does your garden grow
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Twisted Thursdays-option-flower power
~Crafty Catz-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

:ove the die-cut flowers and shaped border.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
Carol DT x

Lisa Cuneo said...

That creative edge around the flowers is great! So glad you played along with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

Aimeslee Winans said...

You do great work on that Cricut. Saw this on the challenges and am glad to get to comment on it.
So cute and happy!
We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Thank you for sharing with us!
xoxo, Aimeslee DT

Donna Walls said...

On Wow, I love this design! Thanks for joining in at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges

tilly said...

what beautiful die cut flowers and the cut edge is so pretty, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Larelyn said...

I love this. Edged cards are so stunning. Thanks again for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021