Saturday, June 1

Mom You Are the Piece That Holds Us All Together (Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone)

I created a bookmark using cardstock and vellum from my stash. The quote was written using Cricut markers.
My Mom You Are the Piece that Holds Us All Together bookmark can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafting Challenge-a thought for you
~Papercraft Challenge-flower power
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Allsorts-lots of layers
~Mix It Up-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely bookmark project, love the jigsaw puzzle design. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely bookmark!
Thank you for sharing At Allsorts;-))m

Becca S said...

Great idea!!!

brenda said...

A bright and colourful bookmark, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Helen said...

Great bookmark and representation of the quotation, Deanne.

Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge too.

Helen x
DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021