Friday, May 31

Get "Whale" Soon (Cut It Up)

The new challenge at Cut It Up is anything goes as long as you use a die.

Here's my project, a get "whale" card!!

My Get Whale Soon can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Tuesday Color Challenge-black/white and one other color
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Your card made me smile. Love the whale!

Have a good weekend,
Leslie

Chris said...

Super -cute whale and a great play on words, this would make anyone feel better. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x

Angela B. said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at The Outlawz Tuesdays Color Challenges in the month of May. Looking forward to seeing you again in next months challenges

Happy crafting,
Angela

The Outlawz Challenges
Tuesdays Color DT
https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/


Elizabeth Hart said...

I love the little hearts sprouting from the whale - so cute. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge

Anne Fenton said...

Such a cute card, thanks for joining the Outlawz color challenge.

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the whale you used!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Heather said...

This is soooooo cute!! I love the sparkly hearts and how you added little hearts to the sentiment; so fun!

Catie Cuddles said...

So cute!
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

PS sorry I am a little late in visiting

laurie said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021