Wednesday, May 15

Happy Adventures (Halloween and Other Occasions)

This is your friendly reminder about the May challenge at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts!!!

The occasions this month are Halloween, birthday, Father's Day and your Country celebrations.

Here's a  card I made for those who celebrate the May long weekend by camping or tenting!!
(Pssst, NOT ME!!!!)
My Happy Adventures card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~FarmQuest General Store-anything country/farm related
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~I Spy With My Little Eye-something for a man/boy
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Becca S said...

I ADORE this outdoors camping themed card!!! Super cool elements used with a very effective layout! Awesome!! Thanks for sharing at FQGS!!! --Becca

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful ticket to adventure; the paper is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

Ellibelle said...

A beautifully made masculine card, thank you so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021