Saturday, May 25

Sending You a Smile (Beccy's Place)

Oh, how cute is this guy!!!
He's part of a digi set at Beccy's Place, called Pond Pals.



Sharing my project with:
~Crafter's Cafe-smile, be happy
~~TOP 3~~
~Creative Moments-ribbons and bows
~I Love Promarkers-option-cute
~My Time To Craft-super cute
~Simply Create Too-add an animal
~Crafty Catz-option-stripes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Passion for Markers-anything goes (I used Copic markers to color this image)


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card and image
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

SarahR said...

Hello Deanne, your image is just so cute - I'm assuming it's been coloured with markers, for you to qualify to enter into our challenge over at Passion for Markers? Would you mind just amending your post to reflect which markers you used? Many thanks and thanks also for joining in with us at Passion for Markers, Sarah - DT

Nat said...

Fab colouring of this cute image! Thanks for joining in our anniversary challenge at PFM
Natx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely card at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Pamela said...

I rarely see a seal card this cute! Thank you for sharing this wonderful creation with us at MTTC

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Jana Forrest said...

Where I live we are so lucky to have sea otters and river otters. They are always up to something. Love watching them. Thanks for sharing over at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck, Jana DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021