Wednesday, May 15

Superstar (If You Give a Crafter a Cookie...)

The May challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie... is

I created this card complete with stars and hearts!! Oh, and a pair of sunglasses :)

My Superstar card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas Or Not BINGO Challenge-I (free, monochromatic, no stamping)
~Crafter's Cafe-smile, be happy
~Crafting Challenge-favorite color (pink is ONE of my favs, I love the look of pink cards!!!)
~Creations in Pink-creation must be mostly pink
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Die Cut Divas-dies and monochromatic
~Little Red Wagon-let's get rocked (inspired by Love Inc You're a Superstar, love this song!!)
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute with the sunglasses! Great pink design! So happy you shared this fun creation with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

Taty said...

the card is very beautiful and nice, the pink stands out, good luck. Thanks for joining Creations in Pink Taty x DT

Kate said...

Fabulous card and a great take on the cookie photo! And thanks for the introduction to "You're a Superstar". I don't think I've ever heard it before.

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "Let's Get Rocked" challenge this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Renske Neutel said...

Beautiful card. Love the pinks. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Barb Finnical said...

Deanne, this is such a fun card! I especially love his sunglasses! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenges!

Arlene said...

What a fun card! I love the sun glasses on the large star, so cute and fun. I'm so glad you joined The Die Cut Divas challenge this month. Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas

Jana Forrest said...

Super Cute! Brought a smile to my face. thanks for linking up with us over at Crafters Cafe. Best of luck, Jana DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021