Saturday, May 4

Happy Father's Day (Halloween Crafts and Other Occasions)

This month the occasions at Halloween Crafts and Other Occasions is always Halloween, always Birthday, Father's Day and your Country celebrations.

Here is a Father's Day card I made.
My Happy Father's Day card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas Or Not BINGO Challenge-I (free, stripes, no stamping)
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Mirtillamente-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Crafty Calendar-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Donna Walls said...

A very handsome Father's Day card and perfect way to use up those pretty snippets of patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely card.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Barb Finnical said...

Deanne, this is a perfect Father's Day card. I love all the fun papers. Thanks so much for sharing your word with us over at Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenges! We really appreciate you!

StampinwithAnita said...

What a great CAS Father's Day card. Easy to replicate with different papers that may have some special meaning, too (golf paper, etc.) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month!!!

Stellalena said...

A very beautiful and simple card. Love it. It´s perfect for Father´s Day.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Aunty Sue said...

lovely Fathers day card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021