Wednesday, May 15

Happy Birthday (Halloween and Other Occasions)

This is your friendly reminder about the May challenge at Halloween and Other Occasion Crafts!!!

The occasions this month are Halloween, birthday, Father's Day and your Country celebrations.

Here's a birthday card I made.

My Happy Birthday mug card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Monday Greetings-anything goes, option-add color
~Fab N Funky-for child, baby or teen
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Chris said...

A bright bold and beautiful birthday card, the fun image and fabulous colours have real child-appeal. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n' Funky
Chris
x

Catie Cuddles said...

What a bright card!
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps and more.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021