Tuesday, May 7

Sunny Days (Challenge YOUrself)

The new challenge at Challenge YOUrself is fussy cutting (and remember to include YOU in the layout!!)

Here's my layout. I cut around the clouds, around the title and also our photos. They are pics taken on our trip to Cuba in 2011 (our honeymoon).

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas Or Not BINGO Challenge-I (free, stripes, no stamping)
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Mix It Up-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

1 comment:

Tone K. said...

What a cool and colorful page! Love it! :)
Thanks a lot for joinng us at Let`s Craft and Create! :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021