Thursday, May 2

Sweet Christmas Memories (Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round)

The new challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round is...

and I created this card using it as inspiration.

My Sweet Christmas Memories Christmas sweater card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~12 Months of Christmas-any Christmas card
~Creations in Pink-project mostly pink
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~Little Red Wagon-shaped card
~CRAFT-shaped card


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card design
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

JanR said...

Great card! I'm especially loving the glittery whip! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sheryl said...

This is a great shaped card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Brenda said...

I love the sweater shaped card, so perfect for Christmas. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Doris P. said...

What a sweet idea! I like the colors. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Inkyfingers said...

Who doesn't love a Christmas jumper, Deanne and this one is just gorgeous. I love the added sparkle and the card shape makes it so special.
Thanks for sharing at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Hugs,
Carol x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021