Thursday, May 16

Happy Father's Day (Halloween and Other Occasions)

This is your friendly reminder about the May challenge at Halloween and Other Occasions Crafts!!!

The occasions this month are Halloween, birthday, Father's Day and your Country celebrations.

Here's a  Father's Day card I made.
My Happy Father's Day card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas Or Not BINGO Challenge-I (free, stripes, no stamping)
~Daisy Chain-boys/men
~Dream Valley-for a boy/man
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Cardz 4 Guyz-stars or stripes
~I Spy With My Little Eye-something for a man/boy
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-for dad/special guy

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Great Father's Day card! Wonderful color combo and the die is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

Ellibelle said...

This is so perfect for Father's Day, love the colors!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Pamela said...

love the show-casing of the stripes paper, totally work for our challenge at C4Guyz, someone will be lucky to get this card!

Jennifer Reece said...

I love the colored card base and the stripes. The sentiment is perfect, too.
Thank you for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

Dawn Phillips said...

A beautifully effective use of stripes. Thanks for joining in my theme at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

dj said...

Love that jumbo sentiment!! You nailed the stripe element of our "stars & stripes" theme over at Cardz 4 Guyz...and it is perfectly masculine and makes a fantastic Father's Day Card!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G347

Barb Finnical said...

Deanne, this card is perfect for a guy. I love the die cut. I recently visited my daughter and she showed me how her Cricut works. It's so amazing! You did a great job. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas (or Not) BINGO Challenges!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

What a fun and bold Father's Day card sneaking in some retired Christmas Holiday DSP. So glad you shared this with us at C4G this round, Deanne. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Carole J said...

Bright and bold and perfect for Father's Day. Many thanks for joining the May challenge at The Path of Positivity. x

Becca S said...

I get to comment on another of your entries for Christmas or Not Bingo Challenges!!! Cool! The large font is very eye-catching! Terrific usage of your Cricut! Thanks for sharing! --Becca

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021