Monday, April 1

You Are Flamazing! (Scrappin' 4 Fun)

The new challenge this month at Scrappin' 4 Fun is "anything goes".
This is my last challenge here. I've been on the team since September 2022 and have thoroughly enjoyed it!

Here's what it looks like inside.


My You are Flamazing card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenge-anything with a critter (no humans)
~Monday Greetings Challenge-love or friendship greeting
~Little Red Wagon-animal antics
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Alphabet-Z is for zoology (animals)
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Chris said...

This must be the cutest flamingo ever! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x

JanR said...

Tee hee, what a fun sentiment! Love that there's a back to the bird on the inside. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Jinny said...

What an adorable card. Love the flamingo. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Elly said...

Ah what a lovely card, thanks for sharing at KIC
Elly DT

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your fluffy flamingo. Such a cute card, DeAnne. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and sentiment,love the cute flamingo and shaped border.
Carol x

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

grappig kaartje
bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge vleugels op je kaart
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt kaarten inspiratie team

Heather said...

So fun and so cute!! That flamingo is fabulous and I love that her backside shows on the inside of the card! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021