Monday, April 15

Kitchen Bookmark

I'm guest designer at Farm Quest Homestyle Kitchen Challenge for the next few challenges.
I created this bookmark. I think it would be great to add to a gift of a cookbook for someone who loves to cook or bake.
This was made by cutting the 3 layers of cardstock using my Cricut and then adding twine to the top.
My Kitchen Bookmark can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-not square
~Craft Rocket-layer it up (3 layers of paper)
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Li'l Patch of Crafty-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Dena J said...

Marvelous idea! I would love cooking themed bookmarks for my favorite recipe pages. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts. (and for some inspiration)

brenda said...

When I saw the thumbnail I immediately thought perfect for a cookbook, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a great idea and it would make a perfect gift for anyone who loves baking and/or cooking. So fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

coldwaters2 said...

What a brilliant idea great images and perfect for a person who loves cooking super project thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Donna Walls said...

Great tag and marvelous idea. It would be great laminated so if anything spills on it, it can easy be wiped and saved for many years to come. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Melanie Hungerford said...

Perfect idea to add that to a cookbook gift, very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

Suze said...

Lovely idea for a bookmark for a cookbook Deanne.
Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021