Sunday, April 21

For You (Halloween Crafts and Other Occasions)

Don't forget that I have re-started my Halloween blog but with a different slant to it. Each month I have added other occasions, along with the Halloween theme.. For April, the other occasions are birthday, Spring and Mother's Day.

This card was made as a birthday card, but really it could be for just about any occasion.

My For You card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-not square
~Cards Inspiration Challenge-say it with flowers
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-card for mom/special lady
~Night Owls-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Becca S said...

Deanne: These unique front panel side edge cuts that you've been doing for lots of your recent cards are such cool techniques! I know the Cricut is doing the work but you have to tell it what you want it to do! :) Lovely rose! Thanks for supporting HQCOLCB's #4 optional theme! --Becca

theras kartenblog said...

That's a wonderful project. I love the rose and the shape so much.
Thanks for joining us at Nachteulen Challenge. Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)

Flo said...

Liebe Deanne,
Das ist eine Kartenform, die ich noch nie gesehen habe. Die gefällt mir so gut, dass ich solch eine Karte demnächst auch mal erstelle.
Super, dass Du dieses Wunderwerk uns Nachteulen zeigst. Schon jetzt würde ich Dir den Hauptgewinn geben wenn... ja wenn die Zeit schon um wäre.
Danke und ganz liebe Grüße, Flo

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a beautiful die cut edging on this striking design! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week!

Elly said...

A lovely CAS card, thanks for sharing at KIC
Elly DT

Nicolette said...

Nice card.
Thank you for sharing it at KIC.
Nicolette DT

Jennifer Reece said...

I really like the shaped aspect to the front and the pretty rose! Thank you for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

Nora Noll said...

So pretty. I love the shape you made the card. Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021