Tuesday, April 16

Get Well (A Barrel of Monkeys)

The challenge at A Barrel of Monkeys is the game of Operation.

I created this card using my Cricut. I used cardstock and distressing ink.

My Get Well card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Daisy Chain-not square
~Fab N Funky-add a sentiment
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Brilliant get well card. Will def cheer someone up.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts.

Linby said...

A great design and a cheerful feel to it, just right for when someone is not well. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Carole J said...

A super cool, 'Get Well' card, Deanne. Just love the oversized sentiment and huge sticking plaster! I can image it bringing a smile to someone's face :)
Many thanks for joining our challenge at the Path of Positivity this month.

Chris said...

A fun and cheerful get well card- and a great take on the 'Operation' theme.
Thank so much for joining in at Fab'n' Funky.
Chris
x

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a cute card for someone on the mend! This is sure to lift their spirits! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

Loose Stitches said...

Great creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021