Monday, April 1

Have a Beary Happy Birthday (Once Upon a Time)


There are many, many animals in this particular book so there are many, many options for this challenge!!!

My Have a Beary Happy Birthday card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Classic Design Challenge-option-4 legged friends
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenge-anything with a critter (no humans)
~Incy Wincy-inspired by book
~Get Creative-pun (play on words)
~Creative Knockouts-birthday wishes
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Little Red Wagon-animal antics
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

JanR said...

Cute card! I really like the shape. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a cute card and I love the dimension on the eyes and nose.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a cute and fun card! Thanks for sharing your cute bear with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Heather said...

Very cute!! Your cards with the shaped edges are so fun! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021