Tuesday, April 2

Happy Easter Peeps! (Colorful Options)

The new challenge at Colorful Options is "pastels". (with the option of using rainbow colors)


I created a card using pastel colors on my peeps!!

My Happy Easter card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas (Or Not) Bingo Challenge-O (distressing (ink), blue, no stamping)
~2 Sisters on the Blog-farm animals
~Classic Design Challenge-option-4 legged friends
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenge-anything with a critter (no humans)
~Sunday Songs and Rhymes-inspiration from poem ("enjoy the treats and sweet delights")
~Dream Valley-Spring colors

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Makira said...

Your peeps are adorable! I'll have to go look it up on Design Space! Thank you for your help with the challenge! It is greatly appreciated. Loved your entry last month at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a good week! Cheers, Makira

Darlene said...

OMG I just love these happy colored bunnies! Awesome design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Epie said...

Lovely bunnies on your creation Deanne......
Nice day hugs Epie

Nicolette said...

Cute card.
Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

creationsnz said...

These bunnies are very sweet. Thanks for sharing them with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Caroline said...

Cute card.
Thanks for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontheblog.
Caroline DT

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a sweet card and the pastel peeps are so pretty all lined up in those gorgeous soft colours.

Marie

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021