Monday, April 15

Oct 31 Bats (Halloween Crafts and Other Occasions)

The April challenge at Halloween Crafts and Other Occasions is Halloween, Birthdays, Spring and Mother's Day. Here's a Halloween card I made.

My Oct 31 Bats card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Daisy Chain-not square
~Dream Factory-They Cloned Tyrone (I "cloned" 3 bats on my card)
~Two Old Bats-Halloween only
~Everybody Art-numbers
~Fab N Funky-add a sentiment
~As You Like It-cute or floral? Cute, as I love making cards that have cutie faces!!
~Cardz 4 Galz-cute animals
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Uschi said...

Wow, what a fun card for Halloween. I love these cute little bats. Their eyes are just beautiful. Great die cut for the date and number of this special day. I love the adorable cut of the card. It makes it even more interesting.
Thank you for sharing this great card in the current challenge of Everybody-Art-Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Chris said...

Such a fun Halloween card- love those cute cloned bats! Thank you for sharing at Fab'n' Funky.
Chris
x

Dawn Phillips said...

Just so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Diane said...

Very cool card and very cool bats!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Lynda said...

Those bats really are so very cute - love the design. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

papierelle said...

I like bats and yours are especially cute. It's a little hard to get scared... *laugh* Glad you joined us at the Dream Factory. Gundi

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF this week :) Ginny

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021