Monday, April 15

Lipstick Makes Everything Better {PIN}spirational

The challenge at {PIN}spirational is "embossing".

Here's a card I made using my Cricut and an embossing folder. Look at those lips! Aren't they awesome!! They are cut from cardstock. The first and third set have Glossy Accent on them and the middle set has Stickles glitter. The pattern paper is from my stash that I've had for years.

My Lipstick Makes Everything Better card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Dream Factory-They Cloned Tyrone (I "cloned" 3 sets of lips on my card)
~Crafty Calendar-embossing
~Can You Handle the Pressure?-anything with embossing folder
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Li'l Patch of Crafty-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Lia said...

What a great fun card! I have never seen a card like this one before. Great idea!
Lia DT CYHTP

Conny said...

Really wonderful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021