Thursday, April 4

You Are MER-Mazing! (PINspirational)

The new challenge at {PIN}Spirational is embossing.

I used an embossing folder on the front cardstock of my card.

My You Are MER-Mazing card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Birthstone Challenge
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Do Al(l) Creatives-humans and animals (I don't know if you'd consider a mermaid as human?)If not, I'll enter it as anything goes
~Get Creative-pun (play on words)
~Monday Greetings Challenge-love or friendship greeting
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Fab N Funky-fantasy
~Can You Handle the Pressure-embossing folder
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Lia said...

I like the silhouettes of the scene on the embossed background. Well done!!
Lia DT CYHTP

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful card with the beautiful embossing! This is sure to lift someone's spirits! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Chris said...

The embossed background sets off your sweet diecut silhouettes perfectly, a magical mermaid card.
Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.
Chris
x

Caroline Cards said...

Beautiful card and I love the silhouettes. Thank you for joining the DAK challenge.
Caroline - DT

Doris Klein said...

This is great.. like the embossed background.

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Andree said...

A super card. The silhouette die cuts look fabulous on the embossed background.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021