Sunday, April 7

I Just Freakin' Love Giraffes, Okay! (Challenge YOUrself)



So...
I used the Cricut to create the stencil and dies. I used Bazzil cardstock and Tim Holtz distressing ink. The giraffe patterned paper and buttons are from my stash and I don't know where they came from.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Do Al(l) Creatives-humans and animals
~Crafty Catz-option-cute critters
~Girlz Creative Crafts-large letters or numbers
~Stencil Fun-anything goes with stencil
~Allsorts-animals
~A Place to Start-anything goes
~Mix It Up-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Billie A said...

Wonderful page. Great memory and so cute.. Thanks for sharing over at DAK, Crafty Catz

brenda said...

A fun page Deanne, many thanks for joining in with this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

This post made me smile I have a friend who loves Giraffe's as well and why not they are a spectacular and very beautiful animal I love your scrap page thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Liz said...

Great layout, Deanne. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the For the Love of Animals option.
Liz xx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Stunning card. Well done Thanks for entering you card at Girlz Creative Crafts
Geweldig toffee kaart Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Creative Crafts
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Rhodidodi said...

I love Giraffes too. I love your layout, it is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz Challenges. Rhoda DT

Doris Klein said...

this is great... nice pics of you! :-)

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021