Monday, April 15

Love You Beary Much (Once Upon a Time)


I created this cute card using my Cricut. I used white cardstock and my colored cardstock from my stash. Aren't those little gummy bears looking so yummy!!
My Love You Beary Much card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Dream Factory-They Cloned Tyrone (I "cloned" 5 cute bears on my card)
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging, option-love/relationships
~Get Creative-pun (play on words)
~Try It On Tuesday-rainbow colors
~Fab N Funky-add a sentiment
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Twisted Thursdays-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Chris said...

This is so cute! A lovely CAS design with those colourful jelly bears! Thank you for sharing another of your fabulous cards at Fab'n' Funky.
Chris
x

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this with all those sweet gummy bears! Great design! So happy you joined our challenge at Path of Positivity. Katrina

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this cute card at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Carole J said...

Oh, how cute is this card! I love the multi-coloured bears and the punny sentiment. Beautiful work, Deanne, and perfect for our Love and Relationships theme.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Path of Positivity.

Mervi said...

Beautiful and fabulous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Rosmarie said...

Love your Beary sweet card Deanne! Thank you so much for playing along with our Dream Factory challenge. Rosi x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021