Saturday, April 13

I CEREAL-sly Love You!!

I made this card for hubby, as he loves cereal and I CEREAL-sly love him!!!!

My I CEREAL-sly Love You card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-not square
~FarmQuest Homestyle Kitchen-anything food, kitchen related
~Get Creative-pun (play on words)
~Tuesday Color Challenge-color challenge (2 from top colors, and 1 from bottom)
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging, option-love/relationships
~As You Like It-cute or floral? Cute, as I love making cards that have cutie faces!!
~Lil Patch of Crafty-anything goes
~~TOP 5~~
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Becca S said...

No way!!! This is seriously/cereal-sy super cute!!!! You've blown my mind!!! I love how you got did the poured milk level and gave it a glossy shine!!! Amazing Cricut Design Space skills!!! Oh my goodness! I could talk about your card all day!!!!! THANKS so much for sharing with FarmQuest HomeStyle Kitchen!!! --Becca

ScrappyHorses said...

How fun is this! I'm really "into" cereal; so I find this card idea brilliant! So happy you shared at Path of Positivity. ~Katrina

Brenda said...

So cute and such a punny sentiment! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021