Friday, April 5

Not All Angels Have Wings, Some Have Stethoscopes (A Barrel of Monkeys)

The new challenge at A Barrel of Monkeys is the game of Operation.

I created this card for the challenge.

My Not All Angels Have Wings doctor/nurse card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Daisy Chain-not square
~Crafting Challenge-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Do Al(l) Creatives-anything goes
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes
~A Place to Start-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Donna Walls said...

A very sweet card, sentiment and nurse! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable. I really love to play along at A Barrel of Monkeys but I'm not sure I have the right supplies for this one. I'll have to get pretty imaginative. Anyway, thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. It always makes me super happy and so grateful. Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon.
Karen

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a fabulous card and the nurse is so cute. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Deanna Mulder said...

What a great card! Love the nurse and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday, Deanna DT.

ScrappyHorses said...

I felt this way about a couple of nurses I've had! Great card; such a fun cut with this perfect sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

Tone K. said...

So funny and cool card! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

J.J said...

Wow! What a great project and interesting challenge. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

Doris Klein said...

What a fun card.. I like the shape!

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021