Monday, April 22

Happy Earth Day!!

I celebrated with a shirt!
My Happy Earth Day t-shirt can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

My daycare students made some of these ornaments. This is the one I made.
They were made using cardstock cut out pieces with my Cricut and the pieces were glued together.

My Earth Day project can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Daisy Chain-not square
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration (inspired by the Earth)
~Try It On Tuesday-inspired by a song (Big Beautiful Planet by Raffi)
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Liz said...

A lovely design for your ornament. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful ornament. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Dena J said...

Another great project, Deanne! Thank you for sharing this Earth Day ornament at Allsorts.

Fiona said...

Thanks for sharing your ornament with Inspiration Station - hope to see you again next month Deanne

Donna Walls said...

Love both the shirt and the ornament! Well done and now you have 2 items to display along with new ones you create for next year. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope you'll join us again this month!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021