Friday, April 5

Have Loads of Fun on your Birthday! (Girlz Makes Guyz Cards)

The new challenge at Girlz Makes Guyz Cards is "transport".

Here's my card with a dump truck on it.
The ground, dirt in truck and hearts are all embossed using embossing folders.

My Have Loads of Fun birthday card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Pearly Sparkles-for man/boy
~Get Creative-pun (play on words)
~Make My Monday-transport
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Creative Knockouts-birthday wishes
~Craft Rocket-layer it up
~Can You Handle the Pressure-embossing folder
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-card for boy

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this! Someone is going to love this truck full of birthday fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Dawn Phillips said...

This is fantastic. My son would have loved this when he was little. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Doris P. said...

Very cute idea! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Jinny said...

What a fun card. Love your sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Diane said...

Super cute cute and fun card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the truck! Super cute. Thanks for sharing at TMR

Vickie Y said...

Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great design, love you embossed the contents of the truck and the dirt it's on, a Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Embossing challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful masculine card with embossing. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Pearl Sparkles Challlenge.
Ilonka DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021