Saturday, March 30

Happy Halloween! (What??)

Yes, I'm restarting my Halloween blog again! BUT there will be also be other different occasions each month.

Yes, you can make Halloween projects AND there will also be a few different other occasions that you can create for (Birthdays will be one of the special occasions every month). There will be badges awarded for Halloween projects AND there will be badges awarded for the other occasions.

So let's get this started again on April 1st!!!



Sharing my project with:
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Fab N Funky-fantasy
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow, was a surprise to see this one on here, so cool, great job, love that background too, thank you for playing our All Occasions Challenge this week, have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Toni said...

heck, yes. Halloween forever!!!!

Jinny said...

What a fantastic card. Love the background. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

laurie said...

Spooky cute card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

Curly said...

I will get you my pretty and your little dog too, is what comes to mind when i see this wonderful witch, or maybe i have just watched the Wizard of Oz to many times lol
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge , we hope to see you in future challenges.
Keep it Crafty
Hugs Bridget CCDT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021