Monday, March 25

Happy Birthday (Star Stampz)

Here's a reminder about the challenge at Star Stampz. It's anything goes or animals.
On my card I've used a cute digi called The Zoo.

Sharing my project with:
~Carlin's Challenge-animals and color board
~Classic Design Challenge-option-4 legged friends
~Daisy Chain-animals
~Park Hopping, My Happy Place-anything park theme
~I Love Promarkers-markers and anything goes
~~TOP 3~~
~Craft Rocket-for the girls
~Alphabet-Z is for zoology (animals)
~Pattie's Creations-anything with a stamped image
~Digi Choosday-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

karin said...

A lovely image on your card Deanne.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT

carla said...

This card is so beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at carlin's kaartenparadijs challenge.
Good Luck !

Carla

Carrianne said...

Lovely card. love the paper!

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic card and design. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

Best Wishes Lisa xx

craftycard-designs.co.uk

Crea Astrid said...

Wat een prachtige kaart met een schattige digi. Leuk hoe je de achtergrond er zo bij hebt gecombineerd.
Dank je voor je mooie reactie op mijn blog.

Fijn weekend en een fijne Paasdagen toegewenst.

Groetjes, Astrid.

Toni said...

Too too cute!

laurie said...

What a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021