Friday, March 15

Color Me Happy (A Barrel of Monkeys)

The challenge at A Barrel of Monkeys this month is fingerpaints.

Here's a colorful card I made.
My Color Me Happy card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~As You Like It-colorful or monochromatic. I like monochromatic at times but I tend to use a lot of colors, like this one!!! Colors of the rainbow!!
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes (option-diecuts)
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Gals Corner-anything goes
~A Place to Start-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Do Al(l) Kreatives-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Love the unique cuts and the design layout! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Caroline Cards said...

A gorgeous card and I love the paint box. Thank you for joining the Do-Al(l) Kreatives challenge!
Caroline - DT

Judy McKay said...

Adorable idea. Love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start. https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Jinny said...

What a fun card. Love your bright colors. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Doris Klein said...

What a fun work.. like it :-)

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a unique and pretty card! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021