Monday, March 4

You Color My World (A Barrel of Monkeys)

The challenge for March at A Barrel of Monkeys is fingerpaints.

Here's what I created.

My You Color My World card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Wednesday's Creative Inspirations-for someone you love
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~A Place to Start-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

I love this! The colors are awesome and I just love the randomness (not really) of the design. This is a great inspiration.! I just received 8 fingerpaint pads to promote! I guess it is time to have some fun! I definitely will try to create something for the challenge!

Thanks for sharing this fun piece with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

The Crafty Den said...

Another fun card Deanne. So colourful and great CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Helen said...

A great fun and colourful card, Deanne.

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021