Sunday, March 3

Congratulations (613 Avenue Create)

Excited to announce that I'm on the 613 Avenue Create team!!!

For the March challenge the challenge is always anything goes with the option of diamonds and pearls (use gems or bling on your project)

Our generous sponsor this month is 
Mirtillamente's collection of digital stamps is here
Mirtillamente's Facebook page is here

I created a card with a HUGE diamond ring on it and added gems and Stickles glitter to my card.

My Congratulations! card can be found at Cricut Design space.

Sharing my project with:
~Wednesday's Creative Inspirations-for someone you love
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~SheepSki Designs-anything goes
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes
~Mirtillamente-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Becca S said...

Congratulations on adding another DT membership endeavor!! This engagement ring card is fabulous!!! Spectacular!!! The gold foil and white diamond glitter stickles are perfect supplies to create a large focal diamond ring! WOW! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love for the main monthly 'EWA' theme.

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT.Great shaped card and love the huge diamond.THank you for joining us at Birthstone Challenges.
Carol DT x

The Crafty Den said...

I love this card Deanne. I love the shaped edge and that diamond is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sandra said...

Fabulous card, love the big diamond!!
Thanks for joining the SheepSkiDesign challenge!!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021