Saturday, March 9

Deer in Winter

Well, it's not your typical Christmas/Winter card. I tried to make it look like it was dark (as in night time). I should have used dark grey for the card base and used the lighter grey for the "snow". Oh, well...I'll try it again later like that.
My Trees and Deer in Winter card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Daisy Chain-animals
~Dream Factory-something that lives in a forest
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Sparkles-Christmas and plaid/tartan
~My Time to Craft Christmas-Christmas and plaid
~~TOP 3~~
~Cardz for Guyz-namesake (D for deer, S for stars)
~Holly & Ivy-anything Christmas
~Paper Funday-anything goes (option-diecuts)
~Creative Knockouts-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Oh this is fun and delightful to have the deer in plaid!!! Like the deer are wanting to be festive, too! We've had so many overcast gray winter days so the base and snow colors just make me think of late afternoon, early evenings on those kinds of days. Thanks for linking to MTTCC! --Becca

dj said...

D for Deanne & Deer // S for Saunders & Stars...YES!! How creative!! Thanks for playing along with our "Namesake Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. Another great take on our challenge!!
Deb Horst, DT #C4G342

Donna Walls said...

This is a very festive card and the gray paper do make it look like Evening. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Funday Challenge! We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Miss Mudge said...

I think this card is absolutely fab! I love the contrast between the black/greys and the plaid deer. I totally got the idea that it was an evening setting from your color choices too! Thanks so much for playing along at MTTCC! - DT Nikki

Dotty Jo said...

What a great card, Deanne! I am so big on plaid on Christmas cards and love how you used it here. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas Challenge, Jo x

Conny said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely card. Your deer have tartan pjs on. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Deanne, thank you for participating in my Namesake challenge with C4G. Deer for Deanne. Great take. A nice masculine winter card. Cheers, Jolanda

Cazro said...

What cute card, loving the deer in tartan. Original in design. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

Sue Jackson said...

I love black, grey, and red color combinations, and you rocked it! What a fabulous way to include tartan in your card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. I hope to see you in the gallery again for our next challenge. Sue - DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021